Monday, April 26, 2010

Tucker and Tubes

On Friday Tucker received tubes in his ears. I think it was harder on me then him. He was so happy to leave mom with the nurse that he waved bye with his huge grin on his face. When he came back talk about a mad baby he was screaming and crying so hard that he threw up. I think that was the hardest for me, I felt so bad for him. That day he was happy just very tired and wanted to be held.





These are a couple of pictures of us at the hospital waiting to go in and the night before playing with daddy hat.

1 comment:

Michelle W. Nate said...

UGH! That is so hard on Mom's. Seeing TJ holding him brought back memories of me holding Cameron before his surgery. Saying goodbye to him before they take them so awful! I admit it... I bawled as Cameron waved while walking down the hall. Tears a mama's heart out. Way to be strong! I'm glad he's doing much better now.