Sunday, April 18, 2010

NIne Months wowl!



Tucker is nine months old. It's amazing to me how big and easy going this little guy is at his checkup he was 17 pounds 9 ounces and 27 inches long. Two things came to my mind at this point wow babies can be 17 pounds at nine months both girls were pushing 16 pounds and 10 ounces at one yes I said one. And he could be 20 pounds by one. He has been cruising on his belly until about a week ago and now a full out crawl and into anything he can find he loves climbing over anything that is in his way. He has a tooth and rubs his tongue on it which is funny. I do enjoy fixing his hair into fauxhawks it so nice to do this, with no crying. He loves his baths loves blowing bubbles and splashing in the water. Food is another favorite of his anything we give him he eats, he loves food. We have learned to change diapers as fast as a race car as K'LEe says. If we are not fast enough he is off and running and we are proceeding to wrestle him to get the diaper on.We are so blessed to have him in our family with the drama girls I am glad I have this little boy here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for 9 months :) I was wondering the age difference of Tucker and Melanie. I think they are at the same weight (if Melanie is lucky she weighs that much and she is going on 15 months). Cute post!! Good luck with Friday! I meant that with Tucker in the morning, but maybe we need luck for the Gold and Green Ball too!! I'm sure they'll all do a wonderful job! And it will be all over.

Jen said...

He is so cute! We need to see you more. He had grown up way too much since the last time I saw him. Thanks for coming to the party!

The Burbank Family said...

So cute, looks a lot like the girls.