Monday, April 26, 2010

Jitterbug K'Lee

K'Lee parcipated in the Golden Green Ball that our stake puts on every year. It was more a force than anything due to the fact I was in charge and my husband woull not perform with me (poor kid). I had her all excited and ready to go then she found out she had to hold hands with a boy ewww gross boy cooties no offense Seth Burbank just a girl thing. So we convined Seth and K'Lee that they didn't have to hold hands until later. I think they talked about it on the bus or something because at the next practice they said that they would hold hands. They practiced hard and even at the bus stop we watched them practice their step step back step then triple triple back. They performed on Friday night and did awesome along with the rest of the group.



No comments: