Sunday, April 4, 2010

St . Thomas

TJ and I were able to go to St. Thomas and play for a week what a fun time to spend with my husband and enjoy the time away from home. I want to thank my mom and TJ's mom for watching kids for the week and giving us a sense of peace that they were taking care of. My sister Heather is there working ( more playing than working) at a company named Del Sol and we took my youngest sister Jamie ( spoiled and proud of it) with us. We snorkeled, parasailed, and went on a sail boat excursion, shopped of course and just had fun. TJ and I are already planning our next trip there.


This is why I don't go to sleep very often when these two are around.




Snorkel pictures from Coki Beach



Shout out to the kids and our view from our hotel.








Heather and her friend Bridget view from the parasail and Jamie flying in the air. I took some of me but they are not very good. Also a drip castle. We kept teasing Heather and Bridget about the drip castle and how lame they were when they were pretty neat.


This is at St. John we went for the day and visited the ruins, Cinnamon Beach and Mojo, and saved a man for certain death by wife and got him to the ferry on time.








Our sailing trip us sisters in our big floppy hats that TJ was always finding jokes about. Out wonderful host's Kathy and Captain Rick and then the snorkling excursions.




our last day in St. Thomas had to put some shopping in TJ and I in the bay, TJ at the bar in a swing sipping 7-up( the whole island had no Pepsi and he was very perturbed about the whole thing we went to a local store and bought a 24 pack to store in our room fridge) And where Heather works.