Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blogger Block

I haven't had much to blog about in the month of March here are a few fun pictures that I took.


Tucker is into everything lately he does the army crawl and is fast to be where the other kids are. He is very happy most of the time he loves to See and be where the girls are and what they are doing he can completely hold his own in this house he know if he does not want to be held or dragged by the feet by Addison he will scream or reach for the hair and then I hear "Mom Tucker is picking on me." I have raise wimps I completely agree. I love that he is so laid back about things, He has been battling ear infections from double to one and back to a double we will be putting tubes in his ears in April I have been told that he will be a completely different baby. I don't know how where he has been such a happy baby already.


K'Lee has been very fun to hangout with we have definitely had our moments. With the school bus and and drama at home. I can't wait for PMS she is such a great big sister. She is willing to help out at home with Tucker and Addison. She is a great boss. She thinks it's cool to carry her brother around until he starts pulling her hair or gnawing on her shoulder with his gums. She loves to tell Addison what to do, how to do it. I love being her mom and watching her learn new things How to stick up for herself. Reading, Math, and reminding me to be a good example for her.


Addison Oh Addison Addison what did you do this time? Has become a very common phrase in our household. We have had a gum demon in our home I have found gum in the hair ( Tucker's ), on the wall, and in the carpet. I can't hide it fast enough from her before she finds it again. We have had a swimming pool in our bathroom, not just on the floor but in the drawers and under the cabinets. She very innocent like told TJ that we needed a swimming pool in the house. She keeps us entertained with new big words also, Exactly, Adorable, and distracting me. are some of the new ones.

No comments: