Friday, January 8, 2010

Crazy December.

I love the Holidays. I love being with family and seeing everyone and the magic of the Holiday now that I am a Mom I love it even more. I love how excited the kids get for Christmas and how they talk about everything that Santa is bringing them and the love they have for helping other people have a good Christmas. This year was even more fun with the kids being older K'Lee and Addison were so fun to watch Tucker was not sure what was happening but he loved the paper to eat and make noise with. Here are the Pictures of Crazy December. Here are a explosion of pictures from our fun.




This was a visit from the big man himself for the Hill Christmas Party. The kids got to see Santa three different times this year. So they made sure that he knew what they wanted.




Christmas Eve at my Parents house. Love hanging out with the crazies people. The girls were so excited for the dinner to eat under candlelight and drink sparkling cider. I think Addison was a bit disappointed that there was no real sparkles she kept asking for them.

Christmas morning with cousins. Tucker and Ian the last time we put them this way. Tucker was screaming. Glad that screaming is over with

No comments: