Monday, December 7, 2009

Lost Nativity

Last year we received the little people Nativity and the kids loved it. I loved it because they left my nice one alone and stopped loosing baby Jesus which was usually wrapped up in a tissue because according to Addison he was cold I thought it was cute but I was afraid of throwing him away. So this year when we got out our stuff out we could not find the Little people set i tore everything out and looked everywhere for it could not find it. And the girls where so sad I was so sad, I knew that baby Jesus was going to be wrapped up again and this time I was going to throw him away. So the other day I was in the girls room putting some stuff away and plop right on my head came the Nativity set. We were so excited and jumping up and down so excited. Yahoo baby Jesus is not going to be thrown away saved for one more year.

2 comments:

kaTie said...

thank you Jesus! lol.
glad you found it!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Yeah!