Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nutcracker Practices

Addison is in the Nutcracker as a Snow Puff this year and is loving it. She is always telling me stories of what happens in the backstage and who is in trouble and what they get to watch on the T.V she loves the snow pricesses who are very beautyful as she puts it .She is very in awe of the toe dancers and their shoes. She keeps asking me how do they do that. And does it hurt their toes? She thinks the whole makeup and dressing up in a tutu is very wonderful. Here are a couple of pictures of the practices.



3 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

She did so good tonight and I got a few cute pics on my cellphone of her! I will put them on your FB tomorrow! Good to see you tonight

Jen said...

She was so darling! We had so much fun coming to watch. I think Jer was a little worried about how much the boys liked it.

Blissful Carvers said...

She is such a cutie.It's so fun being a mom. Merry Christmas.