Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls Choice

Jamie oh Jamie my sweet sister I love you very much. I must my mom and I put together a girls choice dinner and scavenger hunt for Jamie and her friends we had tons of fun doing the dinner and putting the Hunt together. I am sure I am not up to par with aunt Ronda but I did my best. We had Chicken cor don blue, margaritas, salad, bread sticks and a ice cream bar. They played the WII why we waited for the couples to come to the house after the hunt. My mom and I bought stuff for the scavenger hunt and at each clue they had to put stuff on it was funny to watch them coming in with feather boas, Preston High Shirts, Star sunglasses, bandannas. Here are some fun pictures.

1 comment:

ronda said...

What a great idea for a scavenger hunt! I'm always looking for new ideas and that sounds like a fun one. Way to go Amy and Kathy!