Friday, January 8, 2010

New Things

With a New Year comes all kinds of changes. The first is that Tucker turned 6 months and I have learned a few new things having a boy and three children.
-The word quiet does not exsist.
-It is OK to leave the house with a couple of dirty dishes in the sink.
-And mom's needs to have 4 arms not two or maybe a clone of herself.
-And to sit down and relax for a minute it won't kill you or them that the house is dirty for a few minutes all they are going to remember is the time they played with you not how dirty the house is.
-And that it is possible to change a diaper with one hand and pick up gold fish from the carpet with the other. (Don't ask).
-I have learned if Addison is quite and nowhere in sight go look for her.
-If the baby is crying wait a few minutes and K'Lee will be carrying him out to you why waste that time to get him and get a couple of things done before she hands him to you.
I have learned a few things about myself.
-One I care deeply for these little creatures.
-I might get crap for this but I do not enjoy nursing, the only reason I do it is for them I know it is good for them and that it can be a great bonding experiance and cheap, but it is not enjoyable for me.
-I have learned that I need to run or excersise or I would be in the nut house.
-That you need to ask your husband to do laundry every once awhile it's ok that he might ruin something or shrink something but it's not the end of the world.
-And the very last thing is SUPER MOM's need to be shot!! And it's ok if I am not one of them.

1 comment:

The Burbank Family said...

Amy you are a supermom and always will be. I got a good laugh on this one. It is nice to know we can have fun with our kids and not worry as much about the spotless house.