Friday, January 8, 2010

I Promise.

I promise I won't be doing mass blogging anymore. I will try and update what our family is doing weekly. New Year Resolution. and running a 1/2 marathon.
This Sunday was a change in Primary Classes. So I took a picture of the kids before Church Thank You 11 o'clock church time. We also went Ice Skating with Jer and Jen on Thursday what a fun time we had I do not have picture's as I was grabbing kiddo's out of the van fast so we could get out of the Cold.


K'Lee going into the 6 and 7 year old group she was so excited that Addison would be in Primary with her and meeting her new teacher.


Addison went into Sunbeams. All week she has sung Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. As we were walking into Primary she asked if there were going to be treats I said no. She said well maybe I want to ge to Nursery and get a snack for Sunbeams. And I hope she will stay a good little girl.


Little man Tucker. He turned 6 months on this day. He is rolling every where started eating solids and can't get enough of them. He has the cutest laugh and cute crooked smiles. What a wonderful blessing he is in our home.

No comments: