Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tucker

I haven't post a lot about this little man of mine, but all I can say is mass destructor, this little boy can completely destroy a room in a minute flat, and loves doing it when he is done he is very proud of his handy work. He will proudly come find one of us with a big grin and take us by the hand and lead us to his art work whether it's in the kitchen, bedroom,bathroom or living room it has been seen by Tucker. He also will help clean up the mess so I can't complain most times all I or TJ do is shake our head and start picking up. He has also learned to climb on things I have found him on the washer and dryer, kitchen counter, bathroom counter and the table if he can push things up to the item he wants to climb he does it, he has also used the drawers in the kitchen to climb up on. He is the most lovable kid loves to snuggle with us and gives great hugs and kisses. He loves hanging out with Grandpa Boyd or Grandpa B if he gets hurt and is around one of them prefers them over Mom. He loves his sisters when Addison comes home from preschool he will run up to her and give her the biggest hug. He will watch for the bus when K'Lee comes home and greets her with kisses and hugs. I love the time that I get to spend with just him he love telling me stories and snuggling and reading books with me. We sure love this little man of ours even with the messes and climbing heart attacks.

No comments: