Monday, May 11, 2009

T-Ball Fun

K'Lee is playing T-Ball this spring and so far is having fun. She really likes it and she thinks it's funny to hit the ball off a Tee. Here are some pictures of her at her first game. She get's so nervous that she needs to go to the bathroom either right before the game or during it. She was out in the field and looked at me and Yelled mom I have to go potty I said you need to wait until you come into bat. So she just stood out there rock solid did not move a muscle until she could come in and go. We were on the farthest field from the bathroom so she comes in running and ran straight to the bathrooms with me in tow. She did make it and was still able to bat. What a funny girl.



1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hey I saw you last week at the games but you didn't see me waving. My kids are playing baseball and softball too. I see that you are getting close to your due date. Have you thought about doing maternity pics before you have the baby? I would do them for you if you decide to do it. Let me know. you have my number.