Thursday, May 28, 2009

Excitement

I have been getting the nesting feeling lately and relized that I never really felt it with the girls. I think that was because I was so miserable with them with high blood pressure and all the fun that comes with it don't get me wrong I was excited for them and excited to see what they look like and pesonalitey that came with them. This one has been very different I have loved this pregeancy I don't feel huge and I haven't swelled like I did with the girls. It's been fun to watch the girls to help me get ready for the little guy, He's going to have three moms instead of one they tell me how they are going to help me with him and their excitment has been very contagious for me and a new adventure for me as a mom I have been trying to think of a time of changing a boys diaper I don't ever recall changing a boys diaper so that will be fun in and of it's self. What a fun time for our family We are so excited about what he will look like and his pesonality that will come with it.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I am excited for you too! Not too much longer :)

Michelle W. Nate said...

I'm excited for you. I can't wait to get some baby squeezes in either. My advice, since I have had 2 boys, is make it quick and point it down before wrapping up. Could I get any more blunt? If you are too slow you get sprayed, if you don't point it down he gets sprayed...:)I made those mistakes only once. I didn't want his poor little outfits drenched in seconds.

~Our Family~ said...

I can't wait for your little man to get here either.. I seen you out walking the other day while we were across the street you look really cute pregnant.... I'm sure that you will do fine with the little boys parts.. I'm with you I wouldn't even know how to change a girls diaper either so don't feel bad....

Tanielle said...

We are so excited for you too! I'm glad you are feeling well and that everything with this pregnancy is going smoothly! He will have some wonderful big sisters!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

I'm so excited for ya'll and I'm totally with you on what to do with a little boy diaper. I have had those thoughts as well with our little guy on the way! Glad to see other comments with advice! I bet your little boy will just as darling as your little girls!!

Joanna said...

what? your pregnant? I thought 2 kids was it! Obviously I haven't kept up to date very well. That's awesome! When are you due?