Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prepare yourselves long post (read at leisure_

Here are a bunch of pictures and adventures that Our family has been up to. Here is Addison and K'Lee dancing you will just see Addison due to K'Lee decided to have stage fright that day ( don't ask).


In our area we have Roadshows and I was asked to help with our wards what amazing youth and leaders we have they worked very hard and had tons of fun. I have laughed so hard during these practices that I was crying. Here are a couple of pictures from that oh and they were nursery kids.


This is them practice for the big night



Here are some of the performers you guys did a awesome job.



The big performance.


And some random pictures of our family doing.Besides being sick




And my cousin Tonya's wedding I love going to wedding and seeing the new love and remembering the feelings I had when I married TJ and remembering the promises that we made with each other and the Lord. Those are such awesome feeling and promises to make and I love to each that happen for my family and know that they are forever.



Here is K'Lee is one of her get ups that she likes to dress up in and Addison playing with her playhouse that we get out once and awhile due to the fact she is very protective of it and only allows K'Lee to play with it once and a while and this was the once.




Hope we did not bore you with this very long post.

1 comment:

~Our Family~ said...

I liked the roadshows.. I went last night and watched them at the 5th and 8th ward building. They were funny.. It looks like you have had a fun time this cold winter, except for being sick.. Thanks for letting me sit by you guys at the pre-school meeting..