Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snails and Puppy dog tails are what BOYS are made of

We had our Ultrasound this morning. TJ and I have been asking the girls what they wanted and it was always a boy, K'Lee kept saying I already have a sister so I need a brother and I think Addison just said a Boy because K'Lee said it was. We were going to go as a family but I received a call that the tech wouldn't be there until 10:30 so I made the appt. for that time and had to find a Babysitter for the girls K'Lee had pre-school she was so sad but she was fine as long as she was the first to know. This morning as we were getting ready I kept saying will you be ok for a girl she said yes but mom it's a Boy. I kept telling TJ I hope she won't be disappointed with the results. At the appt. the Ultrasound tech said well this is a very difficult position I hope we can get all the pictures I was like great she is going to reschedule just at that moment she asked what kids we had and I said two girls. She smiled and said well how would a BOY be for you guys. I was so excited I was speechless and then laughing. The rest was fun and we learned a lot about what they look for and measure. The due date was moved to July 19th and everything looks good. Here is a couple of picture of the little man



A Leg




Arm covering Face

13 comments:

Ace said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so excited you're not growing a bean anymore!! Congrats you two!

kaTie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Amber said...

Woohoo!! Congrats! :)

~Our Family~ said...

Wow that will be fun for you guys to finally have a boy.. Boys are fun and crazy at the same time... I bet TJ is stoked about it... ALl men like to have a boy I think.. congrats to you guys.. Almost half way done.. I can't wait to see him...

Jenny said...

Yea! I'm glad you are having a boy!

Jen said...

Congrats! How exciting--boys are fun. Ian will love having a boy cousin his age.

Steph said...

We're so excited!! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!! I was hoping you would get a boy. You will love having a boy. They are easier than girls. At least that has been my experience.

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

I heard you were having a boy! That is so exciting! Congrats! I guess there are boy genes in the Benson lineage!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Well you know how I feel. I just had to come and look at the pics of the ultrasound. Hope you share! :) I need some baby loves, quick! I am so excited for you.

Vicki said...

Congrats Amy that will such a fun change!

Tanielle said...

Huge Congrats! What fun you will have! The odds were against you (coming from an all girl fam) and you broke them! How exciting!

Amber said...

Yeah Amy! I am so excited for you guys! Boys are so fun, but such a handful. Hopefully you will get a mello one! Mine was not so mello and I definitely get a work out chasing him everywhere!

July 19th? That is such a good date! Paisley's first birthday. It is coming soon!

Congrats!