Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winter Funk

I have not posted for a while and no pictures. I have been in a funk with the weather and the kids being sick with the coughs and running noses and fevers. I hope this will end. Because I am right along with them in the cough and nose thing. I keep hoping the weather will get better because I am ready for the kids to go out and play we have been outside in the snow but then I bring them in and they cough and hack like crazy. So then I am back to square one. I promise there will be more updates with pictures soon. I just want to get the kids better.

1 comment:

~Our Family~ said...

Yeah I hear ya on the winter funk.. I wish that it would be spring and then it will be all muddy but so nice... I'm tired of being sick myself and watching the kids go through that... HOw are you feeling? I haven't even seen you yet.. I bet you have a cute little baby bump...