Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Starting Over

Since finding out about having a boy. I have been very excited and then very concerned I have no idea what to do with a boy I don't think I have even changed a boys diaper. Due to the fact of all girls in the family and I babysat them more than other families.I then came to the conclusion that I have nothing and I mean almost nothing for a baby boy looking at clothes and certain items for the baby are pink or purple go figure when you have two girls first. So I have been looking at the cute boy stuff and have had to really control myself from buying everything in sight from panic to just a few things I then realized I have been buying for summer due to the due date and me being a complete air head realized the baby will grow and need warm stuff. I feel almost like a new mom starting new learning new things about the whole BOY thing. I am so excited to be a mom to a boy and to have a brother for the girls I always wanted to have a brother so now I'm a mom to a boy. I have loved this pregnancy though I have not swelled like a balloon the acne is not nearly as bad and I haven't started in with the high blood pressure which I had with the girls from the beginning and the belly is actually kinda cute which I never felt with the girls I just felt huge. Sorry not cute enough for pictures I will maybe later

5 comments:

Jenny said...

it's kinda funny....you say you have no idea what to do about a boy & I have no idea what to do about a girl, although I am learning fast :) Boys are fun, but you may need to have something ready when the diaper comes off so you don't get sprayed :)

Jen (Josh's wife)

Vicki said...

Amy it will work, You said July I will look through my stuff and let you use whatever I have. I'll just drop it off up to cindy when i get to it.

This Idaho Girl said...

Patrick said the same thing about changing a boy's diaper the other day. Shopping for a baby is so fun, though! Now T.J. will have a hunting buddy.

The Burbank Family said...

You'll do great. You have done a wonderful job with the girls. I am so happy that you are feeling great this pregnancy. Every mom deserves to have a good pregnancy. I saw you for a minute a week or so ago at walmart and you barely looked pregnant. You looked beautiful. As for the boy thing. I have no clue. I'm sure it has been fun getting new stuff especially since that is one of the exciting things about being pregnant.

Jen said...

Hi Amy. I'm sure you will be a great boy mom, and I'm glad you're feeling good. Don't buy lots of tiny stuff (0-3 month) because I'm sure our little guy won't even be in it anymore by the time you're due. You can definitely borrow. We have way too much boy stuff around here!