Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What is in a Band Aid

Let me start with I have been out of Band Aides for awhile and Addison kept telling me when she got hurt that she needed a bandbade that is what is sounds like. And I would proceed to tell her that mommy did not have a Band Aide she would proceed to pout for a mintue and then ask for a kiss. Last week when her and I went to the grocery store I asked her what kind of band aides was she going to get she said kitty cats. I was ok I can handle that then she saw the sponge bob sponge square pant ones and those were the ones she wanted. So on Sunday during Relief Society I was summoned out of class by our Nursery leader holding a very sad Addison with a big goose egg on her head comes to find out she and a another girl where chasing each other and she triped and went down. Needless to say she say me started to cry I asked if I could kiss her better no a Sponge Bob Bandaide and there was no stopping the crying until I told her grandma had candy in her purse she went right in and sat on my moms lap and ate candy until the end of the lesson. We got home and she ran to dad crying spongebob band aide so here she is with her spongebob band aide. I think I was better off with out those dang things. At least a kiss worked


4 comments:

Bear River Photographic Society said...

i love it dont you just love kids and what they do and say. Kelli still has to have a "sponge bob" band aide at 19 i don't think they ever out grow band aides

Our Family said...

It is crazy huh? All it is is a tiny strip of gauze and sticky plasic stuff and for a young kid it will make the worst hurts go away. Too bad they don't have grown up ban-aides that made real problems go away.

Our Family said...

I know it is crazy huh? All it is is a tiny strip of gauze and a piece of sticky plastic and somehow it makes everything better! Too bad they don't have have grown up band-aides that made real problems go away.

Jenny said...

how cute :) I love the picture!