Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all. We had a great New Years Eve Party to ring the year in. With Friends Jeff and Michelle and clan and Chad and Steph and Girls. Also with Tj parents and my parents I even was graced with the presents of two of my sisters Stacy and friend Tony, and Matt and Nicole and Olivia. We played rock band upstairs and downstairs so our house was rocking. Lots of yummy treats. K'Lee was so excited to watch the ball drop and countdown and receive a kiss from her dad but so sad she did not make it she sat on grandma Cids lap and was out a 11:00 she missed by a hour.I tried talking her into a nap that day but she was not going to have that she wanted to help me clean and make treats she is such a helper. Addison did make it and was still going strong until about 1 after TJ and I convined her that sponge bob square pants was sleeping. I love getting together with family and friends and partying and visiting with them all. I loved watching my mom and dad getting into the rock band thing this year. Boyd was pretty funny playing the rock band on a bouncy ball he is so talented.Hope the new year brings everyone a Happy and Good New Year.




















3 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for the fun night. It was a BLAST!!!

Ace said...

I love that picture of Kathy!! I have a very similar one of my mom.

Amber said...

It is so fun to see pictures of your family. Sounds like you had a blast! Happy New Year to all of you.