Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Official

I know some people know and some don't so here it is the official announement . We are having another little bundle of fun. I wanted to wait until I saw my normal Doctor and have all my questions answered. And get a actual due date from my Doctor. We started with some problems with spotting so I was given some restrictions we then saw a doctor just before Christmas and had a ultrasound saw and heard the heartbeat it was such a comfort to see and hear it for me. We told the girls and K'Lee said that it was a cute little bean so now the baby is known as baby bean.

7 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Congrats Amy and T.J.! I hope this pregnancy brings you another red-headed baby!

Jenny said...

I am so excited for you guys!! :) I hope K'Lee feels better soon!

Jen said...

Congrats! We're excited to have another cousin almost the same age. Hope you're feeling well.

Bear River Photographic Society said...

i knew this already - i am so excited for you guys

~Our Family~ said...

Congrats to you guys.. We are happy for you... I hope that everything goes good for you... I will pray for you... Talk to you later

Ace said...

Congratulations on growing a bean! Not very many people can do that. ;) I've heard of puppies, babies, even rutabegas...but beans are quite the feat. lol.

Tanielle said...

So EXCITED for you little bean! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! Congrats!