Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camping (read at your own risk)

We have been camping since Wednesday night with Cindy's Family at Emigration Campground and have had quite the adventure. I was notified that our trailer was leaving on Tuesday morning so Monday I was packing and shopping for the trip and trying to remember everything toys, food, clothes I know if I forgot anything I could bring it up Wednesday but why take so many bags when it could be packed once. Tuesday morning came and off went the trailer So Tuesday and Wednesday I spent cleaning and finishing all the last minute things. During all this I was taking K'Lee and Addison to swimming lessons which were tons of fun. K'Lee has improved not so afraid of the water anymore. Addison and I took the mommy and me class Addison loved it until we did the dunking yes I dunked my daughter. on Wednesday we left that night and met up with Boyd and Cindy, Rod and Sherry and Teddy and Don. k'Lee was so excited to go camping she was asking us about every few minutes if we were there yet. Thursday we played rode bikes and 4 wheelers Jer and Jen and Tammy and Richard came around noon. By the end of the day we had 18 people, 3 dogs and fun. Friday another day of visiting and playing K'Lee loves playing with her cousin Luke they became quite attached to the little dog OZ Rod and Sherrys dog. The dog had more walks. commands of sitting, and whatever the kids could come up with. Saturday was the adventure, starting with TJ he wanted to make a trap for a chipmunk he was cutting willows and his saw slipped and cut the skin between the thumb and pointer finger looked pretty deep, Addison was the next victim of her finger pinched on a stool and then a bug bit her on the eye so it became very swollen and crusty. K'Lee last but not least got her finger slamed in the door of our trailer and took the skin off her thumb. Needless to say what a adventure.


1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow! Sounds like a vacation from our neck of the woods. At least everyone is in one piece and you did say that it was fun!! So fun to see pics of your kids. They are growing so fast.