Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Addison


I'm not sure who I have told and who I have not but I wanted everything taken care or before I wrote on the blog. During our Disney adventure Addison had a crying spell it's kinda hard to explain but she looks like she is haveing a temper tantrum but we have no reponse from her like the light is not on. Anyway she had her 18 month appt. and I talked to my doctor about it and what I needed to do to help her. Dr Brown awsome Dr. Brown told me that he wanted to me to go to Primary Children's hospital to be evaluated before that happened we had a EEG done about a month ago. We had to keep her awake until midnight and then wake her up at 4:00 a.m and keep her awake until the test which started at 8 this was really fun she did really great until about 11:30. We played games, chased her, tickled her and chased her again at 4 I woke her up and we took a very long bath with bubbles, painted finger nails and toe nails.We then proceeded to the test. After the test we were given the results of normal I then talked to the doctor about Primary Children again if to keep the appointment. Which he said yes for a peace of mind for you and to make sure I did not miss anything. On Tuesday June 24th we went and what a amazing place wonderful nurses and doctors they make you feel at ease and comfortable ( I could go on about nice things to say.) And after the examination and talking, question from both sides and Addison putting in her two cents the doctor said that she is a perfect little girl with a intense personality and that we needed to watch for frustration and stress from her and teach her on how to control the emotions. We as parents were relived and put to peace. All I can say is what a wonderful time we live in to have these doctors who have studyed and can help us. So now all I can is watch out world here comes Addison. She is such a determined and opionated little peanut who has this great personality with lots of love and smiles to give. Sorry for the ramble I just thought I would let everyone know.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad Addison is okay. She is just going to let you know she's around! We had fun with K'Lee yesterday.

Steph said...

So glad to hear that allis well. Must just be that red hair coming out!! So next time we go swimming you must come. We were going to call you yesterday but knew that you had the appointment. Lets go as soon as Emily gets back from her little trip.