Tuesday, May 13, 2008

K'Lee the Queen

On Friday May 9th K'Lee had her dance competition at Lagoon that she and her friend Haylee worked so hard to perform this dance The Cookie Dance. They were awesome and very cute to watch do it. I tried not to be nervous for K'Lee the whole day and hoped that if she was nervous that I took that away for her I know silly. You would have not known that they were nervous with the beautiful smiles and the way they danced it. At the award assembly that was when I think the butterflies kicked in double for me and the other mom Annett we were bad. They announced 2nd and 1st which K'Lee and Haylee thought they got because the group had a Haylee in it. Wrong so they sat back down with a confuse look. Then the award went to 1st attendant to queen and 2nd attendant to queen. And then Queen and the announcer said Haylee Fitzgerald and K'Lee Burbank the mom's and dance teacher went nuts yes jumping and screaming I know embarrassing but we know how hard they worked for it. K'Lee and Haylee we are so proud of all that you accomplished this year we love you both . Here are the pictures





1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats K'Lee! We are so proud of you. I'm so glad we got to see your dance. Luke will be so excited to know his cousin is a queen!!