Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gaduation and Mother Day

Congrats to E'leesha for graduation from ISU we are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished you did it . Even with all the stress and tears you made it and may you continue to conquer the world. I had a awesome Mothers Day what a wonderful time to think back to your mom and all the things she did for you to help you become the person you are today. And to know that she will continue to be there support you and be that little voice in the back of your head. I love my husband mother and for the influence that she made on my husband throughout his life and made him the husband and person he is today. And last but not least me as a mother I hope I can teach my children and be the best that I can be and also someday be that little voice in the back of their head about the life lessons that I hopefully taught them. What a great day to have. My husband gave me some hanging plants dinner at Deer Cliff Inn yummy. K'Lee and Addison gave me each a hanging plant and breakfast in bed awesome, awesome day. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

No comments: