Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just Thinking

I have a few moments to reflect to today as I was waiting for my sister Jamie to get out of drivers ed today and my children were quiet weird I know. But I thought of all the summers I took care of Jamie when she was just a tyke and how I was always taking her with me where ever I went and I took her everywhere and how she now is getting her driving license which I refuse to let her do because that means she has to grow up, I love change only if it's something I want to change this I don't. I have loved to take Jamie and go places and have been able to talk and get to know the sweet loving girl that she has become and watched her grow into this amazing person. I've been amazed at her and the determination that she has in doing things. I feel very blessed in having her as a sister and a friend. My daughters love her as a aunt and babysitter and playmate. Jamie is always willing to jump on the tramp, play on the swings, and play dolls with them or just to hang out. She is also a great helper when I need a break she is always willing to come down and help with whatever I ask her help with. I know that my sweet ones look up to her and idolize her and I couldn't ask for a better person for them to look up. Jamie you are Amazing!

4 comments:

Ace said...

You are right. She is an amazing girl. I loved having her stay with me when she came down for volleyball camp. I still have a great memory of us getting pulled over on the way there. :)

Amber said...

Wow, Amy I am so glad that you found me!! You are looking so AWESOME! I am so proud of you. I cannot believe you ran all the way up and back down powerhouse. You have inspired me! I will be up at my mom's this weekend, so if you have the kids in the car, come up to the ranch and say hi. PLEASE!! I would love to see you. Miss you,

Steph said...

Amy I love your background. It really makes your blog look so different. This is so much fun!!!!

Jen said...

I love the new background! Your blog looks great. Cute picture of you and your girls with Jamie. See you soon.