Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The New Year

Sorry that I have not blogged for awhile. I have been busy with parties and family. TJ and I have decided that we are done with parties for a very long time. We started doing parties on Dec. 2nd they were family parties ( 3) work party and then New Years eve party at my house, and on New Years Day my Grandpa Bensons 80th Birthday. Don't get me wrong I love seeing family and visiting with them but when you just keep going and going and every weekend is filled with Parties, you get tired of going. I was put in as the Activies chairman for the ward I've been excited to start but it's taking awhile to get the people I want in with me. So if anyone has neat ideas for parties let me know. We have now started the countdown for Disney World we leave in April and I have been helping my mother in law plan this for 2 years it's finally happening it's been a lot of planning for 6 adults and 4 children to get everything in that everyone wants to do. I have pictures next blog my camera is acting funny. I have set a few New Year resolutions that are easy but will take time to do. One is time management. To Keep my house organized and clean. The last but not least to Lose Weight. I have started a program and I have liked it so far it's been very informative for me to as what I eat and how I eat I will continue to let you know how I am doing on this one. And the rest. Until next time me.

No comments: