Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dance

Today K'Lee had dance lessons. It's a nice outting for us Addison loves to watch her sister dance and she even starts to move to the music. I get to visit with the other parents I've become close to a few of them. Today during the dance lesson us parents got to help with the dance, Kris Stena (dance teacher) had us parents pretend to be the other students she is combining with our class. We learned to do a tippy toe run which the students taught us to have these little 4 and 5 year olds do this and be so excited to teach us was a great thing we were all giggling and laughing the whole time. K'Lee was so cute to teach me and Addison and then to have us do the part. Something clicked for me at how much my children has taught me. Here are a couple of things I have learned. 1 Forgiveness no matter what happened they are always ready to forgive. 2. It's ok to make mistakes they will always love you. 3. I love yous are very popular always remember thats why we're a family. 4 Hugs and kisses give them always. 5. Heavenly Father and Jesus will always listen and be there for you. Just like your family. Man this came from a tippy toe run. I love my kids and what they can teach me daily.

No comments: