Monday, January 21, 2008

January




Here are some pictures of our holidays, Since the holidays are over I have lost 8 pounds and hopefully will keep losing them. The first two pictures are of Christmas Eve.



Here the Kids are helping me put Christmas away. At least they were having fun. It was their boat and they were going to an island to play games with the fairies . I love the imaganation that they have it not only keeps me entertained but them as well.






Last Mile Wireless treated all the families to dinner at a local diner in Preston it was tons of fun to sit and visit and eat with friends and family. All the kids were having fun playing by the fireplace. The pictures are of Addison and a little friend Kaylise and K'Lee and another friend Cameron they were trying so hard to sit still for the pictures. Cute very cute.












I love living were I live we have been able to see deer and turkeys all over the place. TJ parents are feeding the animals due to the snow. So they come up the road or around the house. It's been fun the watch the kids reaction to the animals, and how excited they get when they see them. I hope the pictures are ok and you can see the deer.

No comments: