Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sickness

Here I am sitting here sick and I mean sick. Sweet Addison got the flu first my what a trooper she would throw up cry a little , I would give her a hug and rub her back she would proceed to come back up with a huge smile and want to play. This lasted just friday. Saturday K'Lee proceeded with it she would be sick and cry and cry wanted me to hold her and cuddle her let and would lay there. She was mad at me because she could not lay on the bed for awhile because at the time I was doing laundry and cleaning out their room so I had clothes everywhere she was able to lay on the bed later and was comforatable . Later that night TJ asked me if I was feeling OK I said why he said that I looked a little tired and flushed I turned to him Moms don't get sick. Guess what THEY DO!! I have never felt this sick since I was a kid. And thrown up this much either, not even when I was pregnant just woozy. Sorry no pictures yet I am trying get all my pictures on one computer.

1 comment:

Ace said...

sorry to hear about you being sick. it's no fun!