Sunday, October 28, 2007

Birthday

Addison has celebrated her first birthday it's so amazing how much she has changed I had time to myself on her birthday to reminisce about her and what it took to get her here in our life. Trying for a year and ending on fertility drugs I would never had traded those days, yes it was painful but I have her a sweet and lovable girl. She is walking and thinking that she can do whatever her big sister does. We say she is a big personality in a little body. We love her and wish her a many wonderful years. I promise that there will be pictures next time

2 comments:

Ace said...

She's adorable. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Especially when you have kids.

The Burbank Family said...

Happy Birthday to Addison. I hope she is not getting into too much trouble now. I am sure K'Lee is very excited to have her little sister walking.