Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pinching your pennies

I don't know about you guys but I like to find good deals and walk away knowing that I saved money. A few of the ladies in my ward learned this thing with coupons, they have been trying to get me to do it for a few months but I was not so inclined in to cutting coupons. Just give me the deal without coupons. Well guess what I decided to try just once yes just once. I cut and collected the coupons from my mom and Grandma Wing and then from a friend from the ward. I had another friend helped me at the store by showing me how it works. As I was putting the stuff into the cart I was getting kinda worried because I was getting stuff that we as a family likes but don't get often due to the price. We got up to the check stand and I watched my total get higher and higher and then I handed the coupons over, and I proceeded to watch my total get lower and lower by the end I had saver over $50 bucks now I walked out of there very proud of myself and not only that but also felt that I have contributed to the family by saving money and I am hooked I have saved over the last month $250 dollars. I think I am in love with saving. There is a website if you ever want to check it out. www.pinchingyourpennies.com . It's such a rush to watch the money you save. And the husbands like it they just won't admit it I have even shown my mom. It has also helped with our food storage. I hope you all check out the website and happy shopping!!

1 comment:

Ace said...

I too, have been reluctant to try it. You'll have to give me more info on how it works!

love ya!
Ace