Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

My baby girl has grown up and become a mini adult. We had a busy fun week the last week of school. The whole school did a amazing program it was done with grades k to 5th grade they did dances and songs K"Lee's favorite part was singing "It's A Small World"and doing their dance. It was really cute she kept asking me if it was o.k. to dance with a boy, and I kept replying "yes, as long as there is no kissing." She then would proceed to roll her eyes at me.



Next was K'Lee's graduation her teacher had a cute program that the kids did with a letter's and songs. LOVED IT!!
We loved her teacher this year she is such a great lady. She has helped K'Lee with the bus problem and been very understanding. I have such a long list of things I could say about Mrs. Murray and all the great things she has done for K'Lee but all I can say is she is Awesome. I hope I can be so lucky and get a another great teacher that can keep K'Lee excited about learning and a first time mom questions answered. THANK YOU THANK YOU Mrs. Murray.
K'Lee has grown so much this year in everything from height to knowledge to learning new things. she came home every day with something new to tell me. She is a social butterfly and came home with a new friend everyday. She has made a very special friend Sydney whom we love and hope they can stay friends always.


This is her and Friend Sydney. (she is the little girl with the dark hair.)


K'Lee and her wonderful teacher Mrs. Murray

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mrs. Murray is my neighbor! She is nice. her whole family is. We are looking forward to getting to know them better.