Friday, February 12, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I have been trying to download some pictures but I have not been able to. I guess I need the master to heal the camera and figure what I am doing wrong. We have been having fun with life. We went sledding with TJ family and the girls had lots of fun. They keep asking to go again. My kids are going stir crazy in the house so the volume level has gotten out of control and for the babes to sleep it needs to be pretty quiet. So I am trying new things and fun quiet things to do it's helping a little but not a lot. We have all had a crappy cough and runny nose. Poor Tucker just as he gets over something another one comes on. Addison and K'Lee have been having fun doing Valentines for their friends. Thanks Katie for the cute idea. Addison was funny passing out her's on Wednesday she would ask do you want a love and if the girl said yes then they got a Valentine if the girl said no she would proceed to tell them it was her loss. K'Lee is growing and loving to read she will ask me what something says then says wait I will sound it out and tell you. Tucker is all over the place scooting and getting into the garbadge cans so the garbadge is now up high. We are trying to ween him so that he can stay home when we go to the Caribbean. This has not been fun for both ends. But he is getting it and I am feeling better about leaving him home more. Hopefully pictures with be along soon. Have a Happy Valentines Weekend.

2 comments:

Jen said...

We had a fun time Saturday. I took a lot of cute pics, so I'll bring a CD up.

Our Family said...

I haven't seen your family in so long. I can't wait till summer and hopefully we will see more of each other. If we are able to sale our house and move up there, maybe the kids will ride the same bus. I didn't know you were going to the caribean. How exciting!