Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Have You ever Wondered.

Have you ever wondered what life would be without kids.
Sleep, You can go whenever or wherever you want. You can have a quiet meal. Not have spit up, puke, runny noses on your clean shirt, No strecht marks, No tripping on toys, Can read without interuptions, Never have the where do babies come from or how they come out. These are to name a few. I am amazed at how life changes when you have one and then two and then three. Each time I hear mom I love you my heart melts. These things have been on my mind alot at all the cool things I would have missed. K'Lee and I have had a hard time lately with being sassy and I kept thinking to myself this has to get easier I thought when they get older it was suppose to get easier and that I could have a couple of years of fun before the teenage years come into effect boy was I wrong. After a rough morning I kept thinking what am I doing wrong why does she make this so hard for me and her. And then it hit it's not suppose to be easy and that I just need to have patience and that it is going to get easier I just need to relax and enjoy this time. Later that day she came home running into the house and wrapped her arms around and said "Mom you are the best mom and I love you very much and I am sorry that I mad you sad this morning." After that moment that is why I never wondered why I decided to have kids. It's hard but it's so worth those moments.

3 comments:

The Burbank Family said...

I think all moms have those moments where we wonder what life would have been like without kids. Then have those aww moments and realize that life is too wonderful with them making us glad we had them. I think the sassyness is a phase at least I hope.

Michelle W. Nate said...

We all have moments like that where we wonder how easy things would be without them, but like I believe the Lord told us...I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it. I liken that to raising my family. I seriously cannot imagine all the joys I would have missed out on had I not had my precious children. It's moments like what you had with K'lee that remind us just how lucky we are to have them.

Anonymous said...

How nice that she shows & vocalizes her emotions. Seth never says "I Love You" to me, he never hugs or kisses me. After a disagreement, it's just like nothing ever happened. Or he's forced to apologize and he's mad about that.....boys!