Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I am Thankful For.

The kids and I have been talking about what we are thankful for. Here are some things the kids and I are thankful for.
K'Lee
My sister and brother
My mom and dad
My teacher Mrs Murray
My Grandma's and Grandpa's
My friends and cousins
My Aunts
food and candy

Addison
K'Lee, Tucker, mom, dad, grandma's and poppa's, dancing, books, and lots of other stuff

Tucker
the girls helped with this one
sisters, mom and dad and food

Amy
I am so Thankful for my wonderful husband and all he does for our family he is a hard worker and a great dad to the kids. I am so thankful to be a mom I love being with the kids and spending time with them. Helping and teaching them things. I am thankful for my three awesome kids I love each and everyone of them and their different personallity and all the things they teach me. I am thankful for the gospel and for the blessing that it brings into our lives. I am grateful for my mom and dad and my in-laws they are great supporters. Thanks for being awesome parents and grandparents. Next my friends thanks for giving me a break for kids and all the great laughs.

Hope you all have a great thanksgiving

Amy

No comments: