Thursday, November 12, 2009

My K'Lee

K'Lee has grown up so much since she has started school. I have loved watching this but it has also made me a little sad that she is getting bigger and not my baby anymore. She loves going to school and there is never a look back when she gets on the bus. Just bye mom and a blown kiss. She has made so many new friends and comes home with all kinds of new stuff she has learned. She loves writing and spelling new words she likes to read and do math problems. When we do get a moment of time by ourselves she likes to sit close to me and cuddle with me and tell me how much she loves me and thanks me for being her mom. Then she proceeds to tell me everything she had done that day. She is such a blessing in my life. Thanks K'Lee for being my Daughter.

No comments: