Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Boyd and Cids and visted with family, Jer, Jen, Luke, Seth, Tammy, Richard, Britini, Kelli, Grandma Elwell and Grandpa Elwell. Lots of yummy food and fun company watch everybody jam on Rock Band. I do need to set the record on the Black Friday. Yes I wanted to go to Kohl's no Michell did not have to come at 2 am she could have met me later. I went with Michelle Nate, And my sisters Jamie, Stacy, and Heather. It was fun to watch them really get into the whole thing. Jamie was the funnest she was running and climbing under people legs thankfully she did not get hurt. For someone who it tiny there is no fear in her. I am so thankful a wonderful family and the gospel in our lives. Hope all have great holidays.

No comments: