Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by a friend. So here is goes
4 things I love about my husband. He is hard working, His love for knowledge, His hugs and kisses, The way he plays with the kids.
4 movies that I could watch over and over. Practical Magic, Pride and Prejudices(Kiera Knightly) Emma, So I married an axe murderer
4 T.V Shows that I watch. Surivior, Amazing Race, 30 minute meals
4 places that I have been, Nevada, Arizona, California, Florida
4 Places that I would love to go. Hawaii, Alaska, Cayman Islands, New York
4 things I look forward into the next year. Birthday, Holidays, Camping, More family Fun
4 People that I tag. Jen, Jenny, Stephanie, Heather

1 comment:

Steph said...

Just wondering how come you didn't mention Desperate Housewives under favorite T.V. shows. Hmmmmm?