Friday, November 16, 2007

28

I just recently had my birthday and , have not decided if being 28 is that cool. TJ and the kids surprised me with preasent in bed that was really nice. K'Lee was so excited to give her present to me and to show what she picked out for Addison gave me. I received some wonderful gifts. And have been having fun using them. K'Lee and Addison got to stay with Grandma Cid and Poppa Boyd that evening while TJ took me to dinner. So I guess if I could have that presents and dinner and not get a year older that would be great. I know I know I'm that old but to me It just means that I'm getting closer. Sunday morning K'Lee wanted to know what happened to the birthday party and cake and ice cream. I told her that daddy wanted to take me out for dinner so I didn't get cake and ice cream she said oh and walked off later that day she came up to me with a play plate and ssid mom here is your cake and ice cream for your birthday and gave me a hug and kiss then sang happy birthday to me. She smiled and said that she couldn't give me real cake because she was to little to make one. I almost started crying for her being such a wonderful and thoughtful child to care that I had pretend cake and ice cream. I makes me even prouder to be her mom. So maybe in the long run it's o.k. to get older if I get pretend cake and ice cream.

1 comment:

Ace said...

I forgot to tell you when I called you....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad it's you and not me. :) Oh wait, mine is in a couple of months.