Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update

I know I know I have been slacking on my blog. I have been very busy with life and kids. We as a family have been adjusting to having daddy home more often and actually not working at the house on projects for the jobs. We have been getting ready for preschool and dance. K'Lee has been so excited for these new adventures in life. She is doing a duet in dance to the cookie dance it's been fun for both of us because I get to help her practice the dance so I get excersie for about 30 minutes a day. Addison loves to help us dance and clap she is such a happy girl and loves to be by mommy all the time. Addison has decided to climb instead of learning to walk, she has been on the kitchen table, my bed, up the stairs and the couches. I love my life and watching the kids learn new things every day it is such a honor to be a parent and help our heavenly father raise these sweet spirits I know that with prayer and love from our heavenly father we cn help them be the best they can be. I will post pictures next time.

No comments: