Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DEBT FREE

TJ and I about two years ago, felt the desire to become debt free. I espeacially felt it with being pregant and thinking of how to pay for this baby and owning our own business so off we went in search of how to do this. TJ found Dave Ramsey bless this man he has made it his misson to help other become debt free and off we started.I want you guys to know I am not selling anything I just want you to know the process on how we did this. With lots of prayers, crying and sacrifice I am proud to say that we are completly and totally debt free we own everything from our house to our cars. I am grateful for my husband and his nerdyness for the budget and for the hard work he did to help make this happened. Many things that happened during this time has taught me many things and I am in awe at the way the lord has blessed our family with this accomplishment. I am in awe at how my children have picked up on this and have been just as excited to payoff a debt as we are and how they have been the best cheerleader parents could have. They have learned to work, save and pay tithing. It is also a great way to help in math I am just saying. I have debated to post this but I felt I needed to share and shout That WE ARE DEBT FREE!!!

4 comments:

Tanielle said...

You are an inspiration! What a good feeling! You deserve to shout that loud and clear - how liberating! Way to go!

hrmustang said...

Hey guys! Cool blog! Check out mine if you are a deep thinker and like to contemplate the big life questions! I've just started it and would love to get a wider audience so that we can actually figure stuff out! Go to http://helpztheworldz.blogspot.com/ and find out more about this positive blog all about sharing the Love!

Old Hen with a Pen said...

Yay!! Good for you! We have begun the process to being debt-free also, although it's still in its VERY early stages. We're still working on the $1000.00 emergency fund!! I'm glad to hear your story, and happy that you decided to post it. :)

Calem James Bendell said...

Beautifully done. Keep it up!