Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Finales

So these last couple of weeks have been filled with the end of the year things. Addison Dance recital, K'Lee's tumbling showcase and K'Lee's last soccer game. I love watching these and seeing how much they have learned and grown from their classes. We want to thank all their wonderful teacher for loving them and teaching them all these fun new things.




Addison dance recital and her friend Sayge.



This is K'Lee Tumbling showcase and the best picture I could find with her is action. What a very flexible little girl.





K'Lee last soccer game. She has learned so much thanks to a great coach teaching her not to be scared by the end of this year she has scored 4 goals. I was very disappointed at first due to the fact I missed her first two goals from being at Young Women's but the last game two goals I was so happy for her now we owe her a great big ice cream sundae. She has grown with lots of new confidence.

No comments: