Friday, July 10, 2009

Surprise it's a baby

So we had our little baby boy on July 3rd at 5:26 in the morning. He was early I have been having pains around my incision from my previous C-Section so my doctor told me to be careful and if I had any more pains then to come in. On the 3rd while camping yes I went camping at 1:30 I woke up to go to the restrooms and as I went to get up I had a lot of pain so I proceeded to wake up TJ and we proceeded to the hospital. At 5:26 we had Tucker Benson Burbank he was 7 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches long.




8 comments:

Tanielle said...

He is such a doll! How fun to have a boy in the family! It was so great to see and visit with you at the hospital! You look fantastic!

Michelle W. Nate said...

He looks so sweet! I really can't wait to see you guys. Hope you are feeling alright. Do you need anything?

Jen said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to see him. We've got sickness at our house so it's going to have to wait a few more days. Love the hair...maybe he can share some with Ian!

Melanie said...

I need to come over and see you guys, but it seems like you always have company and I know you are still recuperatin. Let me know when you are ready for some more visitors and we'll be over. Love to hold those babies!

~Our Family~ said...

I didn't think it would be much longer that you had him little did I know it would be a couple of days that I ran into you at Walmart... i'm glad that everything went good for you... I will have to come and visit to see your new addition to your family.... Boys are fun and your girls will have fun with him....Congrats to you guys.. He is beautiful

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Can't wait to come visit!

kaTie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

...call me, best time for newborn pics is that first 1-2 weeks...

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

So Adorable!! He totally looks like a Burbank!! Careful with those camping trips in the future!!