Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Preganacy Pictures and Musing

Ok people here are some picture of the pregnant lady. My friend Katie took them and she did awesome. I thought I would give a list of things I Love about being pregnant.
1. hearing the baby's heartbeat
2. seeing the baby on the ultrasound and finding out the sex of the baby
3. feeling the baby move and watching the belly move it's kinda weird but I love it.
4. watching the waistband expand I know it's just temporarily so it's ok.
5. getting ready for the baby and watching my girls get excited for him to come out.
6. the count down I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel I now have 3 more appt. Before the little guy comes out.
7. Getting to hold the little person for the first time and feel that bond of love for him.


6 comments:

Tanielle said...

Beautiful pictures! Love your haircut! The girls kissing in hats, too cute!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

You look AWESOME!! Cute pics. That's a good idea! Hang in there, you're so close to the end!

Anonymous said...

Amy the pictures are adorable of the girls. I can't believe how well you look this time around. Youv'e got this figured out, you better have a couple more. I hear you are going in on the 13th.
Oh I love the hair too. Let us know when the little one arrives. Miss you all.... Diane

Michelle W. Nate said...

I like the picture of just you. You look so nice.

Jen said...

Cute pics. You're almost done!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Hey, by the way, I love the girls hats. Where did you get them?