Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Party

All I can say is YES YES it is finally over the Ward Christmas Party is done over finished. I have been the activies chairman for this past year. And I have been over a Community Clean up, Big 24th of July celebration, Halloween Party, Now the Christmas Party, The finish of the year.I have snack bags, rolls, ham, potatoes, cake, and a program that is finally done and I have now decided that 250 is a never ending number. Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the season.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

the party turned out really well and the dinner was really nice, good job :)

Unknown said...

I know how you feel in a way. My dad is the same thing in his ward. He does a good job, but he stresses like everyone else in that position. Now you just have to relax and watch the faces of your kids on Christmas morning.