Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorry

I know I am slacking on the blog. I feel really bad we have been doing lots of fun things and it's all captured on the camera still sitting there. I have been very busy with a couple of projects. The first is I am the activites person for the ward and we have a July 24th celebration so I have been getting that ready. rabbit, chickens, pigs, goats, games, races, breakfast and dinner, FUN I know. I don't stop there I was called to be the Girls Camp Director with 4 weeks before camp YES 4 weeks. So back on the phone and computer to get a camp ready I am so excited for both and very scared my dreams have become very intersting with what could go wrong and what could go very very bad I keep telling TJ all this and he just says you are going to be fine. Great support that man of mine. Thanks for putting up with stuff for both everywhere. I will post pictures soon I promise. Stephanie if you are reading this soon the camp director I am blaming you. Ha Ha

2 comments:

Tanielle said...

Way to go camp director! You will have fun and you'll do great!

Steph said...

That is tooo funny!! You could probably borrow our friendly little snake. He was the hit of camp. You'll be great. I have decided that Camp Director is my favorite calling ever!!