Wednesday, March 26, 2008

April

Well my life is now busy. Jr. Miss is in full swing, K'Lee's dance competition and recital are coming up and now getting ready for the trip oh my. I have now decided to run a 5 K so I am training now every morning outside running 3 miles yes I have hit my goal I need to lose just a little more weight and I am set I have also made it my goal to tell everyone about these new swimsuits that I found called modbe that is the website as well. They are awesome they cover everything and suck in the rolls the best swimming suit I have found in a long time. Pictures are coming I promise

2 comments:

ronda said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal, that must feel awesome!! I love Modbe swimming suits too. We are totally sold on them. Not only are they modest but they come in such fun styles and are so flattering.
Ronda

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.