Monday, July 23, 2007

Swimming



Swimming what can I say, ever since K'Lee was young I tried to take her swimming a couple of times a summer when I was pregant with Addison not so much but every time I did take K'Lee we would go through the fun of 45 minutes of crying and screaming about how she did not like the pool. So this year I put her in swim lessons hoping this would help her feel better in the water WRONG. There we were 45 mintues crying and screaming, it's a good thing that Addison loved the water while getting K'Lee to calm down and happy Addison was playing in her intertube splashing and kicking what a differencel. By the end of the day K'Lee was having fun Addison was tired and I was burned to a crisp. As we were leaving K'Lee told me mom that was so much fun when can we go again.

No comments: